Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Josh Whitehouse (fran & josh)

Josh Whitehouse








If I close my eyes
You won’t see me anymore
And everything I do will be a secret little mission just for me yeah

Like I’m in disguise
With the seagulls I sore
Sun on my back and my birds eye view is just so sweet, yeah

And if I can’t see you
Then yeah you can’t see me too
And if you find you miss me just say and I will open up my eyes, yeah
If you find you miss me just say and I will open up my eyes, yeah

Every day is like a fairy tale to me

Back on the slab hold my hand
If only you could see the world I know
Stable as holding dry sand
Only where the weeds grow
Bang go my eye lids once again

Delightful surprise
we’ve no rights to thoughts
Each word I try to visualize is battered bruised an dead before i speak, yeah

Erratic we fly
Coz our minds are bored
Sick to the stomach we try and a place to sit in peace, yeah

Now I cant see you
Oh its great to know that you can’t see me too
When the day comes that you miss me you’ll have lost the chance you had to say goodbye
When the day comes that you miss me you’ll have lost the chance you had to say goodbye

No comments: